Istanbul Aquarium is a great aquarium and entertainment area in Istanbul located in Florya district of Bakirkoy, in Istanbul. It ione of the best theme parks in Istanbul and one of the best places to see as well.
A great day out at the Istanbul Aquarium is also one of the best things to to in Istanbul especially for the kids and families.
Istanbul Aquarium, with its 6,000 square meters area, a special-themed and 1,2 km long travel route originating in the Black Sea towards the Pacific, the fish species, rainforest, a gift shop with an area of 470 square meters, 1 restaurant having the Panama Canal view on one side and the sea view on the other and great attractions, is one of the best aquariums and theme parks in Europe.
Attractions & Activities
Visitors of Istanbul Aquarium enjoy a great day out by following a geographical route, travel on a route that hosts 16 themes and 1 rainforest going from the Black Sea towards the Pacific.
Istanbul Aquarium Features:
- Water volume: 6.800 cubic meters; 64 tanks in total,
- A two-storey giant project with total area of 22.000 square meters on 100-decare land,
- Parking lot area of 32.000 square meters/1.200 vehicles belonging to Istanbul Aquarium,
- Visitor area of 6.000 square meters,
- A special-themed, 1,2 km long travel route originating in the Black Sea towards the Pacific,
- Approximately 1.500 species, 15.000 land and sea creatures in total, which are interesting from each other,
- 2, 15-person, 6-axle 5D movie houses, providing the option to watch 7 separate films, an extraordinary system that makes live some effects such as wind, fog and water,
- A gift shop with an area of 470 square meters within Istanbul Aquarium,
- 3 cafeterias on the travel route,
- 1 restaurant having the Panama Canal view on one side and the sea view on the other.
Tickets & Tours
How to Get There?
The best way to access Istanbul is via Free Shuttle. You may see the service hours below.
Open between 10am and 7pm on weekdays and between 10am and 10pm on weekends.
Address: Senlikköy district, Yesilköy Halkali Street. No:93 Florya-Istanbul
Tel: 444 97 44 (PBX)