Last Updated on March 28, 2021
The Istanbul Tourist Pass is one of the three common city passes in Istanbul, together with Istanbul Welcome Card and Istanbul Museum Pass. We tested them all and here we’ll give you information and advice about the Istanbul Tourist Pass, including would it worth it, what you ‘ll get, the advantages and disadvantages, the buying process, how you’ll use it and how much you’ll save when comparing with other tourist passes.
What is Istanbul Tourist Pass?
Istanbul Tourist Pass is a digital travel discount card that provides entrance and transportation tickets to many of Istanbul’s top tourist attractions along with several guided museum tours with skip-the-line access in a simple, useful, convenient and fun way.
Rather than paying for each item individually, the pass allows you to choose from 35+ things to do in Istanbul so you can pack as much into your stay as possible for a single set price. You’ll get valuable discounts of up to 75%.
After you purchase the pass, it will be delivered to mobile phone and will be ready to use at upon arrival.
There are four types of Istanbul Tourist Pass (2, 3, 5 or 7-Day).
Valid for 2 to 7 days depending the pass you buy, starting from your first activation.
- 2 Day Pass : €95 /adult • €45 /child
- 3 Day Pass : €115 /adult • €55 /child
- 5 Day Pass : €135 /adult • €65 /child
- 7 Day Pass : €145 /adult • €75 /child
You’ll get access to below 35+ attractions and services with about 75% discount. All attraction and services’ regular prices cost total €470, and with Istanbul Tourist Pass starting from €95, you will save over €250 !!!
Guided Museum/Attraction Tours
- Museum of Illusions Istanbul
- Upside Down House Photo Experience
- Hagia Irene Museum (Guided Tour)
- Madame Tussauds Istanbul
- Pera Museum
- Serefiye Cistern Guided Tour
- Turkish and Islamic Arts Museum (Guided Tour)
- Dolmabahce Palace (Guided Tour)
- Blue Mosque (Guided Tour)
- Basilica Cistern (Guided Tour)
- Grand Bazaar (Guided Tour)
- Topkapi Palace Museum (Guided Tour)
- Hagia Sophia (Guided Tour)
- Sakip Sabanci Museum
- Bosphorus Dinner Cruise With Turkish Shows
- Sapanca Lake & Maşukiye Daily Tour
- Sea Life Aquarium Istanbul
- Sapphire Observation Deck
- SkyRide 4D Simulation
- Hop-on Hop-off Bosphorus Boat Tour
- Jungle Park
- Xtrem Aventures Istanbul
- Dialogue in the Dark
- Dialogue in the Silence
- Princes’ Islands Boat Trip (round-trip)
- Bosphorus Cruise
- Bursa Day Trip
- Istanbul Airport Shuttle
- Private Istanbul Airport Transfer
- WHATSAPP Traveler Support
How much will I save?
You can see that the regular prices (at the ticket window on location) of above included attractions worth a total value of €415, and with Istanbul Tourist Pass;
- 2 Day Pass : you’ll save save €141
- 3 Day Pass : you’ll save save €161
- 5 Day Pass : you’ll save save €231
- 7 Day Pass : you’ll save save €270
Things to know before you buy
* Istanbul Tourist Pass is an online/digital pass.
* The voucher you get is your digital pass for admission to included attractions.
* All support is provided in English.
* Valid for 2, 3, 5 or 7 consecutive days.
How to Use the Istanbul Tourist Pass?
Choose the pass duration and number of travelers, and buy online instantly via your credit card or debit card. They will instantly send you your pass via e-mail. And your pass will be activated after you get your confirmation e-mail in 15 minutes. See below about how to buy in detailed explanation.
Makin Your Reservations
You’ll book the attractions, sights and services via the mobile app and your digital pass on your phone. Just make sure you book some of the popular attractions as early as possible to avoid last minute rush. You’ll find detailed information about the tour and booking experiences and services requiring advance notice on your pass.
Access the Attractions & Experiences
You’ll only need to show your digital pass e-mailed after your purchase, to access the attractions. There will be NO printed tickets, NO hidden and further payments. For accessing the state museums, you’ll attend the FREE guided tours provided.
Airport Transfer Service
You’ll get one way airport transfer service with your pass. If you’ll book it for the arrival airport, you’ll be greeted at the airport by their staff. And be taken to your hotel or Airbnb on a shared or private vehicle, depending on your reservation. Same with the departure service.
Whenever you need help about your stay in Istanbul or with the Pass, you can contact the team via WhatsApp, Facebook, Online Chat, E-mail or telephone.
How to Buy Istanbul Tourist Pass?
the Easiest and the Cheapest Way
We recommend you to buy the Istanbul Tourist Pass from the world famous online seller Get Your Guide.
You can cancel all reservations for free with a FULL REFUND up to 24 hours in advance.
Our Istanbul Tourist Pass Experience
* Our Istanbeautiful.com team members (four of us) tested the Istanbul Tourist Pass. It was fantastic and a great deal. The pass made our Istanbul days much convenient, exciting and easier to plan the attractions and navigate.
* We planned and saw many of the Istanbul’s top attractions and sights on a flat rate and discounted price in each day.
* Of course we couldn’t take the 35+ attractions in 2 days, but even you take the Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, BigBus and Bosphorus Cruise, you get even, with the money you will have to pay individually. Rest of the attractions and services will be in your pocket for FREE.
* The mobile app was very easy to use as the digital pass comes there. It was practical and efficient to use it to plan our Istanbul days.
* The mobile app also served as a city guide book which is a great feature. The attractions, sights and services we booked from our mobile phones all worked out. You just saw your digital pass before entering the attraction.
* We didn’t see or get any downsides or any hidden charges.
* We tried the Whatsapp support they mention and were happy with the service. We pretended to get lost in the city and asked for help or just asked for attractions and they responded very quickly and helped us.
* We can say that Istanbul Tourist Pass can be one of the must have travel easiness tools. We highly recommend it to everyone that will stay at least 3 days in Istanbul.