The Sabanci Museum is located in Emirgan, on the Bosphorus European Side, Istanbul. It is one of the best museums in Istanbul.The Sabanci Museum is a private fine arts museum in Istanbul that hosts great collections that include Ottoman Calligraphic Art, religious and state documents, paintings of the Ottoman era, archaeological and stone works, collection of furniture and decorative arts and more.
Sakıp Sabancı Museum presents a versatile museological environment with its rich permanent collection, the comprehensive temporary exhibitions that it hosts, its conservation units, model educational programs and the various concerts, conferences and seminars held there.
The museum is also one of the best places to see in Istanbul.
- Adult: 10 TL
- Groups : 7 TL
- Concessions : 3 TL ( students, teachers )
- Children 14 years and under with one accompanying adult
- Disabled visitors and one accompanying adult
- Visitors aged 60 and over
- Sabanci University academic and administrative staff
- ICOM members
- Press members
Below, you may see and book online the most popular Istanbul Sabanci Museum daily tours & excursions for the best price guarantee.
How to Get There
Access By Boat
Transport by sea varies regarding to the season. There are various boat services to İstinye, Kanlıca, Kandilli, Anadoluhisarı, Bebek, Arnavutköy and Çengelköy from the Emirgan Quay, located at a five-minute walk from the Museum. There are sea bus services to Beşiktaş and Kadıköy from the İstinye sea bus port, which is a 25-minute walk or 10 minute bus ride from the Museum. Details of these services can be found at www.ido.com.tr
Access By Land
The nearest bus stop is at Emirgan-Çınaraltı on the shore road. The following buses serve this stop regularly…
- 22RE Kabataş – Reşitpaşa
- 25E Kabataş – Sariyer
- 22 Kabataş – İstinye Dereiçi
- 40 Taksim – Sariyer
- 40T Taksim – İstinye Dereiçi
- 42T Taksim – Bahçeköy
- EL1 Emirgân – 4. Levent Metro Ring (via Maslak)
- EL2 Emirgân – 4. Levent Metro Ring (via Baltalimanı)
There are also buses to Mecidiyeköy and minibuses to the 4. Levent Metro station from İstinye Bayırı junction, a 15-minute walk from the Sabanci Museum.
- Open between 10am and 6 pm on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- Sunday; between 10am and 10 pm on Wednesday and Saturday
- Cclosed on Mondays.
Address: Sabanci University, Sakip Sabanci Museum, Sakip Sabanci Street, No:42 Emirgan 34467 İstanbul
Tel : 0 212 277 22 00