Last Updated on September 11, 2020
HAVABUS is the official airport shuttle service operating in between Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport (SAW) and Taksim, Kadikoy and Yenisahra. Here you can find detailed information about traveling between Sabiha Gokcen Airport (SAW) and city center with HAVABUS airport shuttles, including HAVABUS lines, stops, timetables, ticket price and more.
Current HAVABUS Routes
HAVABUS has 3 lines;
* It takes about 1,5 hours, but it can vary according to the traffic density.
* One Way Ticket Price: 18 TL
SAW to Taksim
* Buses operate between 06:30 am. – 00:30 pm., in every 30 minutes.
* Stops: Sabiha Gokcen Airport – Kavacik – FSM (2nd) Bridge – 1.Levent – Zincirlikuyu Metrobus stop – Dolapdere – Taksim
Taksim to SAW
* Buses operate between 03:30 am. – 22:00 pm., in every 30 minutes.
* Departure: Taksim Gezi Park Metro Exit. See location map
* Stops: Taksim – Besiktas – Bosphorus (1st) Bridge – TEM Access Road – Sabiha Gokcen Airport
* It takes about 1 hour, but it can vary according to the traffic density.
* One Way Ticket Price: 14 TL
SAW to Kadikoy
* Buses operate between 06:30 am. – 00:30 am., in every 30 minutes.
* Stops: Sabiha Gokcen Airport – TEM Access Road – Yeni Sahra – Kadikoy
Kadikoy to SAW
* Buses operate between 04:15 am. – 21:15 pm., in every 30 minutes.
* Departure: Kadikoy Pier Public Bus Stop. See location map
* Stops: Kadikoy – Yeni Sahra – TEM Access Road – Sabiha Gokcen Airport
* This is the Kadikoy-SAW HAVABUS passing from the Yenisahra Metro station, for the passengers using the Metro line to Yenisahra.
* Departure hours from Yenisahra is between 04:30 am. – 21:30 pm., in every 30 minutes. See Yenisahra Metro Station location map
* It takes about 45 minutes, but it can vary according to the traffic density.
* One Way Ticket Price: 14 TL
Notice: Please double check the HAVABUS routes, timetables and trip fares from HAVABUS’s official website havabus.com
How to Use HAVABUS Buses?
* You can easily see and recognize the HAVABUS Buses, as they have a HAVABUS logo on the bus.
* You can take HAVABUS Bus from the Sabiha Gokcen Airport’s Arrival Terminal. Close to the exit.
* Standing passengers are not accepted.
* You’ll just wait at the stop, and when the bus arrives, you take it and pay the ticket price inside the bus.
* If you can’t take the bus due to crowd, than you’ll have to wait for the next bus.
HAVABUS Ticket Price
* HAVABUS one way ticket price is 18 TL for Taksim, 14 TL for Kadikoy and Yenisahra.
* You can’t buy tickets in advance. You need to pay it just after you enter the bus.
How to Pay?
* You’ll need ISTANBULKART (Istanbul’s Public Transport Card). No cash accepted.
* You can obtain ISTANBULKART and load credit from the Kiosks at the Sabiha Gokcen Airport upon your arrival.
* If you already have ISTANBULKART with you, you can download and install ISTANBULKART Mobile Application to your mobile phone, and load credit by your credit card. Read more about how to obtain and load credit to it on our ISTANBULKART page.
IstanbulKart Online with Free Hotel Delivery/Airport Pick-Up
Istanbul Welcome Card offers online purchase of the IstanbulKart with free hotel delivery or airport pick-up. It is a great option for the ones who want to skip the hassle of waiting and buying along the machines, kiosks at the airports, tram/metro stations.
Your Istanbulkart will be delivered to your hotel (in the areas of Taksim, Sultanahmet, and Besiktas, AirBnb hotels are not included) or you can pick it up at the Airport (only between 8:00 AM and 11:00 PM).
Get on Board in the Comments Below
Are you still not sure with HAVABUS? Or Have you made a nice trip with it?
Please drop us a line any time and share your experience with us with the comments below.
We'd be so glad by giving us a like below and join our Facebook page, where you can also ask any questions, share your Istanbul experiences, pictures, yell out complaints, and chat with thousands of Istanbul travelers.