The Istanbul E-Pass is one of the four common city passes in Istanbul, as well as the Istanbul Welcome Card, Istanbul Tourist Pass, and Istanbul Museum Pass. Here you can find our useful guide this digital pass, including would it worth it, what you’ll get, advantages, buying process, how you’ll use it and how much you’ll save when compared with the other popular tourist passes of the city.
What is Istanbul E-Pass?
Istanbul E-Pass is a digital city sightseeing pass operated by a brand of ARVA DMC Travel Agency, and provides free admission to Istanbul’s top tourist attractions with great savings on admission prices. Also comes with Istanbul digital guidebook. It can also be considered as the best and cheapest way to explore Istanbul.
Insider Advice: Kickstart your Istanbul adventure with the Istanbul E-Pass or Istanbul Tourist Pass. These passes provide free access to around 70+ top attractions, tours and essential local services in the city with around 70% savings.
In order to pay for each attraction, you can use this pass and save up to 70% and more. Upon your purchase the pass, you’ll receive the pass right to your email address instantly and will be ready to use at upon arrival.
There are four types of Istanbul E-Pass (2, 3, 5 or 7-Day Pass).
Valid for 2 to 7 days depending the pass you buy, starting from your first activation.
Prices of the e-pass varies with the validity date. See below:
No Regrets Booking Advice
- 2 Day Pass : €95 /adult • €55 /child
- 3 Day Pass : €115 /adult • €65 /child
- 5 Day Pass : €135 /adult • €75 /child
- 7 Day Pass : €145 /adult • €90 /child
You’ll get access to below 35+ attractions and services with about 70% discount. All the regular prices of the attractions and tours cost about total €412, and with Istanbul E-Pass starting from €95, you will save over €250 !!!
Guided Museum/Attraction Tours
- Hagia Sophia (Guided Tour)
- Topkapi Palace Museum (Guided Tour)
- Basilica Cistern (Guided Tour)
- Museum of Illusions Istanbul Istiklal
- Dolmabahce Palace (Guided Tour)
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum Istanbul
- Blue Mosque (Guided Tour)
- Grand Bazaar (Guided Tour)
- Hagia Irene (Guided Tour)
- Serefiye Cistern (Guided Tour)
- Turkish and Islamic Arts Museum (Guided Tour)
- Museum of Illusions Istanbul Anatolia
- Sea Life Aquarium Istanbul
- Bursa Day Trip
- Bosphorus Cruise Tour with Dinner and Turkish Shows
- Sapanca Lake & Masukiye Day Tour
- Whirling Dervishes Show
- Bosphorus Cruise
- Hop-on Hop-off Bosphorus Cruise
- Princes’ Islands Boat Trip from Eminonu (round-trip)
- Sapphire Observation Deck
- Istanbul Aquarium
- Sile & Agva Day trip tour from Istanbul
- Skyride 4D Simulation (Sapphire)
- Princes’ Islands Roundtrip Ferry from Kabatas Port
- Istanbul Airport Shuttle
- Private Istanbul Airport Transfer
How much will I save?
The regular prices (at the ticket window on location) of above attractions worth a total value of €412, and with Istanbul E-Pass;
- 3 Day Pass : you’ll save save €101
- 5 Day Pass : you’ll save save €170
- 7 Day Pass : you’ll save save €267
Things to know before you buy
* Istanbul E-Pass is an online/digital pass.
* You’ll get digital pass for admission to included attractions.
* All support is provided in English.
* Valid for 2, 3, 5 or 7 consecutive days.
How to Use the Istanbul E-Pass?
* Visit Istanbul E-Pass website and choose your 2, 3,5, or 7 days pass
We Highly Recommend These Fantastic Night-time Activities
* Buy online with your credit card and you’ll immediately receive a pass to your email address.
* You can than access your account and start to manage your reservations. For walk-in attractions, you don’t need to manage, you can just show your pass and get in.
* Note that you’ll need to make reservation for several attractions like Bursa Day Trip, Bosphorus Dinner Cruise, and this can easily be made from your E-pass account.
How to Buy Istanbul E-Pass?
We recommend you to buy the Istanbul E-Pass from their official website. Just hit the red button below get your e-pass.
You can cancel all reservations for free with a FULL REFUND up to 24 hours in advance.