Last Updated on
ISFANBUL is a huge complex containing a huge theme park which is one of the best ones in the world, shopping and entertainment areas. Located in the Eyup district, it is a great place to spend a full day out with your family and kids.
You can enjoy the spectacular and magical world of Isfanbul Theme Park with your family and friends. Have fun on the world’s 4th biggest roller-coaster, as well variety of great rides and thrills. You can also have some leisure time to explore the shopping mall of the park.
What to Expect?
What makes Isfanbul amazing is that it is not only a theme and amusement park, but also a huge complex that combines theme park, shopping, entertainment and exhibition centers in one place.
And that allows families to spend a great time here while their kids have fun at the variety of the attractions such as thrills, rides, roller-coasters and carousels and they can spend time at the shopping center, themed streets, great boutiques, festival and event areas, restaurants and cafes.
The huge shopping center also houses an indoor zoo named “Jungle” apart from the theme park.
We can say that you and your kids may spend the whole day at Isfanbul without getting bored. No chance. It is the best place in Istanbul for kids.
What makes Isfanbul different from the other theme parks?
The complex covers and area of 600.000 m2 which is very very huge. Its combination of both being a big shopping and amusement center is unique worldwide. That’s why the park is the most popular point of interest in Istanbul for all ages.
The shopping center of Isfanbul is not like the classic ones in all over the world, it houses more than 200 stores along its three-storey open and closed shopping streets with a nostalgic tram operating in between.
Isfanbul has been listed on the top 10 Theme Parks in the World and gained European Star Award 2016 amongst the 800 theme parks in the world.
Top Attractions & Rides
There are 24 different rides and attractions in Isfanbul theme park to choose from. We recommend the below ones.
- The world’s 4th best Roller Coaster named “Nefeskesen (Breathtaking), that reaches to 110 km/hrs speed in just 3 seconds.
- The Crazy River (Cilgin Nehir), an unforgettable adventure along a 700 meters river and a waterfall.
- The Justice Tower (Adalet Kulesi), an extreme landing with full adrenaline from 50 meters.
- The 360, that you look around while your head is down, from 28 meters.
- The attractions such as Viking (a water adventure) and King Kong (you are on the hands of King Kong, 15 meters from the ground).
Visiting Isfanbul Insider Advice
* For tourists, we recommend you to visit Isfanbul in the weekdays if possible. Majority of the locals visit the park at the weekends and the park becomes very crowded.
* You are entering the theme park with your ticket and inside you are free to take all the park rides and attractions for free. You don’t have to buy any tickets inside which is very easy to spend the day without making calculations.
* We recommend you to buy your tickets online in advance to get a skip-the-line access, and avoid the long queues.
* Make sure you keep your ticket until you leave the park that you may be asked for your ticket during your visit.
* We recommend you to visit the theme park with comfortable/sports shoes and with a cap for the summer months.
Visiting Hours & Admissions
Closed in winter period.
Will be open after 13th of March, every day between 10.00 – 18:00
Check online.isfanbul.com for other family and discounted ticket options, campaigns and buying tickets online.
You can also buy Isfanbul online ticket with Shopping Mall tour from below Get Your Guide offer. This is a good option if you don’t want to go through the hassle of making all the skip the line ticket and transfer arrangements by your own.
We recommend the below ticket options for the great value for money.
- Buy Isfanbul Tickets Online via Get Your Guide from Isfanbul official
- Buy Isfanbul Tickets with Shopping Mall Day Tour via Get Your Guide
How to Get There?
You’ll find the Isfanbul Theme Park in the Eyup district of Istanbul, along the far end of Golden Horn, about 11-13 km. from Sultanahmet and 11-14 km. from Taksim via different routes. See the location map.
The most practical way to get to Isfanbul is to take their Free Shuttle service, from Taksim Square, Sultanahmet and Sirkeci Train Station. The free shuttles are only available for the visitors who bought Istanbul Akvaryum tickets from Hop-on Hop-off, at the departure point.
- Line 39O Yeşilpınar / Otogar
- Line 39D Yeşilpınar / Yenikapı
- Line 39Y Yeşilpınar / Vezneciler
- Line 47 Yeşilpınar / Eminönü
- Line 49T Yeşilpınar / Taksim
- Line 49Y Yeşilpınar / Şişli
- Line 49K Karadolap / Şişli
- Line 47E Binevler / Eminönü
- Line 47L Binevler / Hacıosman Metro
- Line 39 Akşemsettin / Yenikapı
- Line 49A Akşemsettin / Şişli
Check Municipal public bus routes and timetables from iett.istanbul (just type the location on the search bar and it will show the bus lines with routes and stops)
Address: Yeşilpınar Mah. Şehit Metin Kaya Sok. No:11/1, Eyup, Istanbul
Tel: +90 850 210 85 63 (call center)
We'd be so glad by giving us a like below and join our Facebook page, where you can also ask any questions, share your Istanbul experiences, pictures, yell out complaints, and chat with thousands of Istanbul travelers.