Last Updated on
ISFANBUL (formerly VIALAND) is one of the best theme parks in Istanbul as well as in Europe and offers great attractions for both kids and aduts. Located at the Eyup district and operating since 2013, “Isfanbul” was “Vialand” before and although has been renamed Isfanbul on April 2018, many tourists and locals still know it as “Vialand”.
What makes Isfanbul amazing is that it is not only a theme and amusement park, but also a huge complex that combines theme park, shopping, entertainment and exhibition centers in one place.
And that allows families to spend a great time here while their kids have fun at the variety of the attractions such as thrills, rides, roller-coasters and carousels and they can spend time at the shopping center, themed streets, great boutiques, festival and event areas, restaurants and cafes. The huge shopping center also houses an indoor zoo named “Jungle” apart from the theme park.
We can say that you and your kids may spend the whole day at Isfanbul without getting bored. No chance. It is the best place in Istanbul for kids.
What makes Isfanbul different from the other theme parks?
- The complex covers and area of 600.000 m2 which is very very huge. Its combination of both being a big shopping and amusement center is unique worldwide. That’s why the park is the most popular point of interest in Istanbul for all ages.
- The shopping center of Isfanbul is not like the classic ones in all over the world, it houses more than 200 stores along its three-storey open and closed shopping streets with a nostalgic tram operating in between.
- Isfanbul has been listed on the top 10 Theme Parks in the World and gained European Star Award 2016 amongst the 800 theme parks in the world.
Which are the most visited Isfanbul theme park attractions?
There are 24 different rides and attractions in Isfanbul theme park to choose from. We recommend the below ones.
- The world’s 4th best Roller Coaster named “Nefeskesen (Breathtaking), that reaches to 110 km/hrs speed in just 3 seconds.
- The Crazy River (Cilgin Nehir), an unforgettable adventure along a 700 meters river and a waterfall.
- The Justice Tower (Adalet Kulesi), an extreme landing with full adrenaline from 50 meters.
- The 360, that you look around while your head is down, from 28 meters.
- The attractions such as Viking (a water adventure) and King Kong (you are on the hands of King Kong, 15 meters from the ground).
Insider Reviews, Tips & Recommendations for your Isfanbul visit
- For tourists, we recommend them to visit Isfanbul in the weekdays if possible. Majority of the locals visit the park at the weekends and the park becomes very crowded.
- You are entering the theme park with your ticket and inside you are free to take all the park rides and attractions for free. You don’t have to buy any tickets inside which is very easy to spend the day without making calculations.
- But for the Isfanbul theme park entrance ticket, you may have to wait so much for the ticket line especially at the very crowded hours. We recommed you to by your Isfanbul theme park tickets online to get a skip-the-line access to Isfanbul.
- Also make sure you keep your ticket until you leave the park that you may be asked for your ticket during your visit.
- We recommend you to visit the theme park with comfortable/sports shoes and with a cap for the summer months to feel comfartable. You should also check the Istanbul weather since many of the theme park attractions are outdoor.
- For expats with kids or for the ones who will want to visit the park on and on during the year, we recommend you to buy annual Isfanbul Card and get 1 year unlimited access to Isfanbul for 199 TL.
- Isfanbul has a free parking area with a capacity of 8,000 vehicle, but as its being a huge complex and the region’s traffic (parking area always very crowded and the connecting roads traffic can be a mass), we recommend you to visit Isfanbul via public buses, local or private taxis or by tour agents offering ticket and transfer. You may read more about how to get to Isfanbul recommendations below and plan your transportation.
If you don’t want to go through the hassle of making all above arrangements by your own, you may arrange your Isfanbul theme park visit including the Isfanbul entrance ticket, 2 ways transfers via tour agents. We recommend the below popular Isfanbul tours with easy cancellation with a FULL REFUND up to 24 hours in advance of the tour date. Please check all and find the one that best suits your needs. Some offers extras that’s why there is a price difference. Most of them takes you from a tourist meeting point but if you give small extra, they give pick-up and drop-off hotel service.
- Admission Ticket: Isfanbul Theme Park-VIALAND from €24.75
- Vialand Theme Park Day Trip from Istanbul from €41.00
- Full Day Private Tour: Vialand and Jurassic Land from €165.00
- Isfanbul and Jungle Entrance Ticket and Transfers inc. Lunch from €80.00
- Isfanbul Vialand Theme Park and Shopping Mall Day Tour from €60.00
Open everyday between 10:00-20:00 (till 21:00 for weekends).
Address: Yeşilpınar Mah. Şehit Metin Kaya Sok. No:11/1, Eyup, Istanbul
Tel: +90 850 210 85 63 (call center)
Isfanbul Theme Park is located in the Eyup district of Istanbul, about 11-13 km. from Sultanahmet and 11-14 km. from Taksim via different routes. Isfanbul has both indoor and outdoor free parking area with a capacity of 8,000 vehicles but we recommend you to take public transportation, free shuttle service, taxis or tour agents with tickets and transfer included. You may get to Isfanbul theme park via;
How to Get There?
Free Shutle Ring Service
Note that there is a limited capacity.
- Departure from the stop Eminonu Port to Isfanbul – 10:00 / 11:00 / 12:00 / 13:00 / 14:00 / 15:00 / 16:00 / 17:00 / 18:00 / 19:00 / 20:00
- Departure from the stop Isfanbul to Eminonu Port – 11:00 / 12:00 / 13:00 / 14:00 / 15:00 / 16:00 / 17:00 / 18:00 / 19:00 / 20:00 / 21:00
- 49T from Taksim
- 49G, 49Y, 49K and 49A from Sisli
- 47 and 47E from Eminonu
- 39 and 39D from Yenikap
Private Taxi Transfer
You may use Istanbul local taxis for sure. But note that you may wait for a very long time to catch a taxi when you leave the park as there will a big crowd trying to catch a taxi like you.
We'd be so glad by giving us a like below and join our Facebook page, where you can also ask any questions, share your Istanbul experiences, pictures, yell out complaints, and chat with thousands of Istanbul travelers.